Skips are for General and Inert waste such as soil, garden waste, paper, plastics, wood, old furniture etc. Any waste on the list below cannot be placed in a general waste skip. If you do produce any of the following waste please call ALL SKIPS LTD to arrange a quotation or ask for advice.
|Plasterboard||By Arrangement only|
|Asbestos||Under no circumstances. Call for information|
|Fridges / Freezers||By Arrangement only|
|Televisions / Monitors / Computers||By Arrangement only|
|Fluorescent / Sodium Lamps||Under no circumstances. Call for information|
|Gas Cylinders / Empty Aerosols||Under no circumstances. Call for information|
|Tyres||Under no circumstances. Call for information|
|Solvent paint cans / empty silicone tubes / adhesive tubes / hilti gun cartrages||Must be cleaned and washed out otherwise solvent based paint tins are hazardous. Call for information|
|Climical / Medical waste||Under no circumstances. Call for information|
|Solvents||Under no circumstances. Call for information|
|Liquids||Under no circumstances. Call for information|
|Oil||Under no circumstances. Call for information|
|Car Batteries||By arrangement only|
|Hazardous / Toxic material||Under no circumstances. Call for information|
|Food Waste||Under no circumstances. Call for information|
|Large tree stumps and roots||By arrangement only|
PLACING ANY OF THESE ITEMS IN A GENERAL WASTE SKIP WILL INCUR ADDITIONAL CHARGES.Terms and Conditions
1. Any order placed with ALL SKIPS LTD, which takes its vehicles off the public highway, will be at the customer’s own risk, they will accept full responsibility for any consequential damage that may occur to persons, property or vehicles as a result of this.
2. ALL SKIPS LTD will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by failure to supply or any delay in supply which may caused directly on indirectly by any circumstances beyond our control, including acts of god, fire, accident, breakdown of machinery, shortage of labour or material, or by an act of neglect on the part of the customer.
3. The time allowed for loading/unloading is 15 minutes. If the vehicle is kept waiting longer than this ALL SKIPS LTD reserves the right to charge waiting time.
4. ALL SKIPS LTD reserve the right to charge the customer for all costs incurred as a result of cancellation or variation of the whole or a substantial part on order, together with loss of profit and all other consequential loss.
5. Asbestos, fridges, freezers, televisions/monitors, tyres, florescent/sodium lamps, gas cylinders, plasterboard or any other waste deemed as hazardous by an absolute or mirror entry in the European waste catalogue (Article 1(4) of Hazardous waste directive 91/689/EC) must not be placed in the skip container unless by prior written agreement with the company.
6. It is the responsibility of the hirer to ensure that skips placed on the highway or public places have the permission of the local highway authority and are adequately lit and coned off in accordance with the Highways Act 1980. ALL SKIPS LTD can organise permits at an additional cost to the hirer.
7. The hirer shall ensure the skip is not overloaded by weight or volume at the point of collection. 8yd skips should be loaded so that it is filled no higher than the top its sides. 12yd, 14yd, 16yd, 20yd up to 40yd roll on-off are only to be used for light waste or loaded no more than the maximum legal road limit for vehicles. ALL SKIPS LTD reserves the right to refuse to collect overloaded skips and any costs incurred due to unsafe loads/overloading (including wasted journeys) will be passed on to the hirer. Additional charges may be levied.
8. The lighting of fires in or near skips is strictly prohibited. The hirer will be liable for any loss or damage to the skip container (excluding fair wear and tear) during the term of the skip hire period, and will be charged the current purchase price of the skip. Once a skip has been placed, it shall not be repositioned without prior consent from ALL SKIPS LTD. Moving skips on site could result in inability to collect the skip.
9. The maximum rental period is 7 days for “cash” customers and 28 days for “Account” customers. It is the responsibility of the hirer to request the collection within this time. Failure to do so will result in unannounced collection and/or rental charges being incurred of £3.50 per day for Roll On/Offs and £1.50 per day for 2,4,6,8,10,12,14 &16yd skips.
10. The responsibility for the skip remains with the hirer until collected by a ALL SKIPS LTD vehicle. Any skips, which are removed whilst in the control of the hirer, will be charged at full replacement value.
11. ALL SKIPS LTD are registered with the Environmental Agency as a waste carrier. Further all landfill or disposal sites are correctly licensed or approved.
12. Sales of Material, all materials are sold on basis that the weight or quantity is as stated on the conveyance note. ALL SKIS will not accept any responsibility once the load has been discharged and accepted by the onsite signatory.
13. Unless expressly agreed in writing ALL SKIPS LTD prices are for materials as stated on the quotation. Where the customer requires an alteration in the grade or type of material, or where it becomes necessary to supply from another source, an extra charge may be made for any additional costs which may be incurred ALL SKIPS LTD.
14. Risk in the goods shall pass to the customer on delivery
15. All goods remain the property of ALL SKIPS LTD until paid in full.
16. Payment Terms: Account holders 30 days from date of invoice, or end of the month following delivery (subject to written agreement).
17. Non-Account holders prior to or on delivery of skip. The owner accepts major credit and debit cards, cash and bankers drafts